hey

1 view

Rocheleau Renee

Jun 2, 2010, 7:17:25 PM6/2/10
to OMDP Group
did we lose Darinka and Marv?

--
Renee Rocheleau
Personal & Corporate Coach
RENEE ROCHELEAU & ASSOCIATES
www.reneerocheleauandassociates.blogspot.com
roch...@gmail.com
905-646-9654

Please print responsibly!

This e-mail is confidential and is intended for the above-named recipient(s) only. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us by telephone and delete this e-mail from your system.  Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this e-mail is prohibited.

Sylvia Addario

Jun 2, 2010, 7:18:08 PM6/2/10
to dyna...@googlegroups.com
I was wondering the same thing......hey guys are you there????

Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 19:17:25 -0400
Subject: hey
From: roch...@gmail.com
To: dyna...@googlegroups.com

Say Happy New Year with Messenger for Mobile. See more.

Darinka Tuttolomondo

Jun 2, 2010, 7:18:13 PM6/2/10
to dyna...@googlegroups.com
No I'm here. I will be green.

30 days of prizes to be won with Hotmail. Enter here

Marv Bell

Jun 2, 2010, 7:22:07 PM6/2/10
to dyna...@googlegroups.com
nope, just taking care of my son and trying to keep up with the 400 emails...  I was gonna say gold, since it's the furthest thing from me, but I'll take blue.  So, are these colors we're researching, presenting, or?  What am I "doing" with blue?

From: woods...@hotmail.com
To: dyna...@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: hey
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 23:18:08 +0000

30 days of prizes: Hotmail makes your day easier! Enter now

Ruth Derksen

Jun 2, 2010, 7:26:26 PM6/2/10
to dyna...@googlegroups.com
Just trying to keep up with the answers.  I will do Gold, just to confirm.  To recap, Renee, you are going to gather the info.  I also am doing the Critical and Creative Thinking Course.  There are IQ tests and quizzes people can take to see what percentage they are and in what direction.  There are websites to add as examples and supports for our topic.  Let me know if I can offer them...

Ruth Derksen

P.S.: Keep Smilin'!