Shiny Graphic disappears when i switch from a tabPanel to another

Jules Kouadio

Jul 9, 2019, 5:06:11 AM7/9/19
to dygraphs-users

This is the link on shinyapps.io of my app : https://sno-observil.shinyapps.io/Matriochkas_ok/ 1

The differents part of my shiny app are :

  • R file for csv and rds data import from dropbox : here

  • R file for graphs generation with dygraph : here

  • R file for UI and server : here

I get this problem when i plot many dygraphs in shinydashbord tabPanel. I have an app with many tabPanel with a shiny graph on each of them. When the app is lunch every graph are correctly plot when i switch for a first time from a tabPanel to another. But when i come back to a graph on a tabPanel previously load : graph disappears. Before (tab1 and tab2):

Dan Vanderkam

Jul 9, 2019, 2:18:32 PM7/9/19
to dygraph...@googlegroups.com
You'll have better luck asking the shiny people.