updateOptions <--> isplotting

Markus Wagner

Dec 23, 2018, 2:41:31 PM12/23/18
to dygraphs-users
Hi @all,

is there an option in dygraph to check wether the engine is actual on plotting or not?

My problem is, that I have a lot of points and I do not know the repetition time of my data. At the moment dygraph needs to update the graph nearly a second. In this time I want to avoid to execute a new updateoptions.

Greetings

Dan Vanderkam

Dec 23, 2018, 5:19:55 PM12/23/18
to dygraph...@googlegroups.com
Unless you pass in a new URL for a CSV file to updateOptions, the plotting is all synchronous.

If you're concerned about too many updates, you could use something like _.throttle.