DX Workshop 2023 from September 11 to 14 in Loma Mar, CA, USA

Ingo Pill

Mar 29, 2023, 3:35:12 AM3/29/23
to dx-workshop
Dear all,

we're happy to announce that this year's DX will take place in the Santa Cruz Mountains community of Loma Mar, CA, USA, from September 11th to 14th, 2023. While details regarding the registration will follow later, we're happy to announce that the package of registration + logdging + meals will be less than 1000 US$.

In line with previous events, the initial submission deadline is scheduled mid of May.

If you would like to learn more about DX'23, please have a look at https://dx-2023.ist.tugraz.at/

See you soon in California! Your DX'23 chairs Johan (de Kleer) and Ingo (Pill)

Ingo Pill

May 14, 2023, 3:56:40 AM5/14/23
to ingo...@gmail.com, dx-workshop
Dear all!

Following up on several requests, we‘re happy to announce that the submission deadline has been extended to June 1st,  16:00 (AoE)!

Please do not forget to use this year‘s style files for preparing your submissions. Due to the extension of the submission deadline, please note that also the notification deadline was extended accordingly.

For helping us in preparing the review assignment and organization of the event, we would appreciate if you could enter the submission details early on (you can change the details and update the file until the submission deadline).

Looking forward to receiving your submissions and meeting you at DX in September!

Your DX‘23 chairs, Johan and Ingo.

For more information on DX‘23 please check out our website https://dx-2023.ist.tugraz.at/

Von meinem iPad gesendet

Ingo Pill

Jun 13, 2023, 1:19:52 AM6/13/23
to dx-workshop
Dear all,

the deadline for submitting your papers to DX'23 is approaching. We are looking forward to receiving your submissions until June 14th 23:59 AoE and meeting you in California in September!

Best, Johan and ingo

On Sat, Jun 3, 2023 at 10:32 AM Ingo Pill <ingo...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear DX community,

with the deadline having passed this week, some new and some long-time members of the community let us know that they could not finalize their papers in time for a submission to DX'23. Since DX has always been the premier event for us meeting and discussing our newest findings in diagnosis-relevant topics, we discussed internally how to react on this. After pondering a set of solutions, and considering also (reviewing and submission) deadlines of further conferences and next week's holidays in parts of Europe, we decided to make a final extension to the deadline to June, 14th.

This means that we will still be welcoming your submissions for a bit less than 2 weeks from now, and that we need to make some further updates to the schedule. The new schedule looks as follows:

* submission June 14
* notification July 8
* registration July 29

Your DX'23 chairs, Johan (de Kleer) and Ingo (Pill)
https://dx-2023.ist.tugraz.at/index.html

Virenfrei.www.avast.com