DX'2020 Updates

Alexander Feldman

Jul 11, 2020, 5:04:36 PM7/11/20
to dx-workshop
Thank you for submitting all those papers. It is going to be an awesome workshop.

While we will soon schedule reviews and provide feedback to the authors, the organizers have forgotten the submission web-site open. So if you submit a paper, it will be reviewed.

It was also decided that DX-2020 will be held online only (Zoom) and the registration will be free of charge.

I have just attended the online only SAT-2020 and learned from the experience. SAT-2020 was 3 days (+ 3 workshop days), 4 hours each day, 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm CET, 7:00 am - 11:00 am PST. This time-slot is inconvenient for the far east but there is no convenient time interval for all time-zones. So, we will be aiming at something similar.

I will keep you up-to-date as we progress with arrangements.

Needless to say, this workshop format and experience is new to all of us, so bear with our delays and us learning how to do stuff. You're already helping a lot and feel free to contact us on any occasion.

Thanks,

-- Alex Feldman