DX-2020 Progress

Alexander Feldman

Aug 25, 2020, 4:51:08 PM8/25/20
to dx-workshop

Dear colleagues,

If you agreed to help with reviewing, you should have received your assignment. A few of you kindly offered reviewing help but did not receive reviewing assignments: I will keep your names in a "spare/last-minute" pool. That means, if someone is unable to help, then the stand-by PC pool will help on a shorter notice.

The DX workshop will be held, as originally scheduled Sep 26-28. We will use zoom. These will be short days, 7:00 am - 11:00 am PST, 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm CET (we are stealing the format from SAT-2020 which was a success).

I will keep you up-to-date as plans unroll. Thanks for the patience, we are all figuring out things, there will be bugs :)

Best regards,

-- Alex

Louise Travé

Sep 8, 2020, 10:55:37 AM9/8/20
to al...@llama.gs, dx-workshop
Alex,

I come to you in a desperate impulse... Indeed, I can't see how I could review 4 articles for September 15.This return after confinement is very busy, I am underwater.
Is there any way you could assign one or two of my papers to someone else? That would be great!
Please let me know.
Thank you very much.
Louise