DX'24 - The 35th International Conference on Principles of Diagnosis and Resilient Systems

Ingo Pill

Apr 3, 2024, 1:57:51 AMApr 3
to dx-conference
Dear DX community,

Rui and Bruno will unveil the details of DX'24 in Portugal in the next few days, so that it is time to announce some further news about DX'24!

We are excited that with DX'24 we will move to become a conference that will have an extended focus. That is, in previous workshop iterations of DX, the focus was on diagnosis, i.e., the identification of root causes for encountered issues and unexpected scenarios, and related techniques, such as prognostics, planning, and control. For the 35th International Conference on Principles of Diagnosis and Resilient Systems (DX'24), we will expand our focus on diagnosis to the topic of resilience. Resilience is the intrinsic ability of a system to sustain its required operations when impacted by expected and unexpected contingencies, and we are interested in papers that cover resilient design as well as approaches for operational resilience.

With our move to the DX conference, we updated not only our topics of interest, but there are also news related to the proceedings. We are proud to announce that the DX'24 proceedings will be published open access by Dagstuhl in the Open Access Series in Informatics (ISSN 2190-6807).

With all these changes, presenting your most recent work at DX became even more attractive! Please have a closer look at the DX'24 website once it is launched, browsing the Call for Papers and the new submission instructions on more details about these news. We kindly ask you to relay these news also to your friends, so that we might be able to meet them in autumn at the 2024 DX conference in Portugal!

We hope to meet you all at DX'24, Ingo Pill (chair of the DX steering committee, on behalf of the entire committee)

DX steering committee members (in a.o.):
Gautam Biswas, Vanderbilt University, USA
Johan de Kleer, c-infinity, USA
Meir Kalech, Ben Gurion University of the Negev, Israel
Oliver Niggemann, Helmut Schmidt University Hamburg, Germany
Ingo Pill (chair), Silicon Austria Labs, Austria
Louise Travé-Massuyès, LAAS-CNRS
Franz Wotawa, Graz University of Technology, Austria
Marina Zanella, University of Brescia, Italy

Ingo Pill

Apr 17, 2024, 7:45:56 AMApr 17
to dx-conference
Dear all,

the chairs and their organization team are working hard on all the details that will make the DX'24 conference a success. While Rui, Bruno and Avi will let you know soon about more details, I would like to draw your attention to the conference website [1] where you can look up information about the relevant dates and submission instructions - like links to the style file from our publisher!

See you all at DX'24, Ingo