Special session on diagnosis and monitoring in the hybrid conference KES IDT 2021 (June 14-16, 2021, Rome, Italy)

Marina Zanella

Oct 13, 2020, 12:58:53 PM10/13/20
to dx-workshop

Dear DX friends,

The 13th International Conference on Intelligent Decision Technologies (IDT-21) will be held in Rome, Italy, next June (http://idt-21.kesinternational.org).

The conference will be run in hybrid mode, where each author can choose to participate either on site (with a live presentation) or online (with a virtual presentation).

Remarkably, the conference will include an invited session that is extremely relevant to our community, namely:

IS07 - Intelligent Diagnosis and Monitoring of Systems: Methods, Tools, and Applications.

We, Gianfranco Lamperti (gianfranc...@unibs.it) and Marina Zanella (marina....@unibs.it), play the role of chairs of this session, which will be organized as a half or full day mini-conference.

Since the topics that fall in the scope of IS07 (http://idt-21.kesinternational.org/cms/userfiles/is07.pdf) are the typical research interests of the members of the DX community, we strongly encourage you to submit a paper to this session. As usual, contributions should not have been published elsewhere and should not be intended for publication elsewhere during the review period or the conference time.

Each full paper in the conference proceedings (including the papers presented in session IS07) will be published by Springer as a book chapter in a volume of the KES Smart Innovation Systems and Technologies series, submitted for indexing in Scopus and Thomson-Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI) and the Web of Science.

Important dates:

Paper submission: January 15, 2021
Notification of acceptance: tba
Camera ready submission: tba
IDT-21 Conference: June 14-16, 2021

Should you have any questions about the session, please do not hesitate to contact us.

We are looking forward to your contributions.

Best wishes,

Gianfranco and Marina