DX-2020 Workshop Coming Week

Alexander Feldman

Sep 20, 2020, 7:05:10 PM9/20/20
to dx-wo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Before you ask: we are almost done with the reviews, you will receive
the DX-2020 program in the coming days.

*** Important ***

Please, register for DX-2020 by going to:

http://dx-2020.org/registration.php

We have a limited number of Zoom participants, so please first register
yourself, and then share/advertise the link. In the unlikely event that
DX-2020 exceeds 100 registrations and we decide not to upgrade to 500,
we will give priority to members of the community/academy/industry...

There will be three DX sessions on Sep 26, Sep 27, and Sep 28.

Each session will start at 7:00 am PDT and will finish at 11:00 am PDT.

There will be two demo/test sessions from 9:00 am PDT on Sep 24 and Sep
25. You can test Zoom, etc. Plan to attend one of them if you will be
presenting at DX (if you submitted a paper).

Zoom invitation will be sent on Sep 23. Like always, contact us for any
questions/requests you may have.

Best regards,

-- Alex