Deadline Extended (31 Jan) Special session on diagnosis and monitoring in KES IDT 2021 (June 14-16, 2021)

Marina Zanella

Jan 12, 2021, 11:45:07 AM1/12/21
to dx-workshop

Dear DX friends,

the paper submission deadline to the 13th International Conference on Intelligent Decision Technologies (IDT-21) has been extended to January 31, 2021.

We remind you that the conference (http://idt-21.kesinternational.org), which will be held as a virtual event online only, will include the invited session:

IS07 - Intelligent Diagnosis and Monitoring of Systems: Methods, Tools, and Applications.

We strongly encourage you to submit a paper to this session. Each full paper in the conference proceedings (including the papers presented in session IS07) will be published by Springer as a book chapter in a volume of the KES Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies series, submitted for indexing in Scopus and Thomson-Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI) and the Web of Science.

Papers for the Invited Session IS07 are submitted via the PROSE portal available on the conference website (http://idt-21.kesinternational.org). Please, ensure that you select the correct session from the drop-down box when you submit the paper.

Important dates:

Paper submission: January 31, 2021 (extended)
Notification of acceptance: February 15, 2021
Camera ready submission: March 1, 2021
IDT-21 Conference: June 14-16, 2021

Should you have any questions about the session, please do not hesitate to contact Gianfranco Lamperti (gianfranc...@unibs.it) or Marina Zanella (marina....@unibs.it).

We are looking forward to your contributions.
Best wishes,

Gianfranco and Marina