Some news from the DX‘23 business meeting

Ingo Pill

Sep 20, 2023, 5:45:24 AM9/20/23
to dx-workshop
Dear all,

After a wonderful event in Loma Mar, there are a few things that I would like to share with you, like next year‘s location and the winner of the best paper award that was determined by a poll among the participants:

We are glad to meet you all for DX‘24 in Israel!

The best paper award went to
Diagnosis for Post Concept Drift Decision Trees Repair by Shaked Almog and Meir  Kalech.

Congratulations! There are a few further things that were decided in the business meeting which we will announce soon.

Best, Ingo

Meir Kalech

Sep 21, 2023, 2:58:15 PM9/21/23
to dx-workshop
Dear all

I am excited to organize the next DX in Israel with Roni Stern and our student, Avi Natan.
We plan DX-24 in Haifa or in Acre. Both are in the north and there is a train from the airport to these cities.
Attached you can find some preliminary information about the plan.
The workshop is planned to be held from Monday evening to Thursday noon, September 24. The question is which Monday in September to start the workshop? for this question, we need your help. Please pick your preferred dates in September 2024:
(Note - the later the date, the better the weather will be since September is still a pretty hot month in Israel.)

Meir Kalech

ב-יום רביעי, 20 בספטמבר 2023 בשעה 12:45:24 UTC+3, Ingo Pill כתב/ה:
DX-24-Haifa.pdf

Meir Kalech

Oct 1, 2023, 2:38:30 AM10/1/23
to dx-workshop
Dear members

This is a reminder to fill out the poll.
Filling out the poll does not oblige you to attend DX-24 or to the date; rather, it merely informs us of the day that the majority prefers.
Please fill it out.

Thank you, Meir, Roni and Avi
ב-יום חמישי, 21 בספטמבר 2023 בשעה 21:58:15 UTC+3, ‪Meir Kalech‬‏ כתב/ה:
DX-24-Haifa.pdf