Invited Session: “AI enhanced fault detection, supervision and safety of technical processes”, IFAC WC 2023:

Louise Travé

Sep 28, 2022, 9:51:08 AM9/28/22
to dx-wo...@googlegroups.com
Dear DXers,

We are organizing an invited session intitled:
"AI enhanced fault detection, supervision and safety of technical processes"
during the next IFAC World Congress to be held in Yokohama, Japan, 9-14 July 2023.

We believe that such session is of interest to you and it is an opportunity not to be missed!

Please read the enclosed invitation for technical details and send us as soon as possible your intention to contribute to this session (before September 30th) with the following information:
-    the title,
-    abstract
-    name of authors and affiliations

Note that your papers are required for October 11th and the papers should be submitted for October 30th directly using PaperCept with the code of the session (that will be provided by the IFAC WC organizers after the acceptance of the session).
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any question.

Best regards,

Louise Travé-Massuyès (lou...@laas.fr)
Elodie Chanthery (elodie.c...@laas.fr)

invited Session_AI_Safeprocess.pdf