Water problem in Dwarka

DWARKA FORUM(Regd S/63070)

Sep 13, 2022, 2:55:08 AM9/13/22
to Chief Minsiter Office, NCT Delhi, ceodel...@nic.in, Saurabhbh...@gmail.com, DWARKA FORUM

13th  September, 2022

Shri Arvind Kejriwal

Hon'ble Chief Minister

Delhi

Respected Sir,

Greetings from Dwarka Forum.

Dwarka Forum is an apex body of residents, RWA and CGHS of Dwarka Sub City.  We take the issue of people of Dwarka with various authorities like, DDA, SDMC, Police, DJB, BSES etc. We interact with these agencies on a regular basis.

We also sincerely thank you for giving us an opportunity to meet you in your office and discussed many issues for betterment of Dwarka sub-city long back.

We wish to draw your kind attention on the short supply of water in the sub-city. Situation has worsened in recent four-five months. Many societies and RWA are dependent upon the tanker supply. Worrying part is that Delhi Jal Board is not in a position to supply tankers to the society on demand.

 In addition, even for demanding water tanker in the event of low supply or disruption the DJB staffs insisting on Request on RWA letterhead then get it signed form EE/JE/AE then deposit amount then deposit back at 3 different offices. Please direct DJB to make this process completely online.

This situation force people to purchase water from private tanker suppliers. The quality of such water has been reported very bad which is causing many diseases.

Also as announced by Hon’ble CM and Chairman in the past to detect theft, waste due to leakage are plugged with network Meters on Supply lines from Tanks to Sectors. However, this is not implemented in Dwarka. Request you to direct DJB to ensure the above as decided by yourself.

Society managements have also informed us that they are in constant touch with DJB but there is no relief.

On behalf of people of Dwarka Sub City, we request your good self to kindly instruct DJB officials in this regard to ensure sufficient water supply to Dwarka.

We also request you to give your valuable ten minutes to DF to discuss this issue along with other issues of Dwarka.

Thanking you and hoping for an early response.

Regards

Sushil Kumar

President
7503247843