Event streaming delayed detetction

Mohamed Imran Akhil

Jun 5, 2024, 7:52:11 AMJun 5
to dv-users
Hello,

I am a Student from Germany pursuing a Thesis topic in Human Movements detection using DVS346. So far I have accomplished results according to the only problem I am facing all the time is event feed detection in the output Python console is too slow. Are there solutions to improve the detection speed?

Please let me know if you have any information or suggestions that would be appreciated.
Thank you
val_batch1_pred.jpg
val_batch0_labels.jpg

Luca Longinotti

Jun 6, 2024, 10:42:35 AMJun 6
to dv-u...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
the Python bindings can have lower performance, but it also depends a lot on your code. Using numpy more extensively can help speed up computations.
Or you can switch to dv-processing's C++ code that can be much faster.
--
Luca Longinotti (llongi)

Head of Embedded Platforms
iniVation AG - https://inivation.com/