Waiting Status

Fabio Quazzolo

May 15, 2024, 4:50:04 AMMay 15
to dv-users
Hello,
I'm using the DVXplorer lite together with the DV software.
I created an ad hoc project consisting of the Dvxplorer, an accumulator and the recorder modules. Everything works fine and the generated aedat file is saved correctly. However I'm having trouble in performing subsequent recordings: the first recording is done correctly, but from that moment on if I start a new one the recorder module status is set to "waiting" and no file is generated.
I have to restart the program to make it work again.
What is the meaning of this "waiting" status?
The camera is connected to my PC using your cable and an adapter USB to USB-C, could this be the problem?

Thanks in advance for the support.

Luca Longinotti

May 24, 2024, 4:29:09 AMMay 24
to Fabio Quazzolo, dv-users
How exactly do you restart the recording? The waiting status on a module means it's waiting for a parent module to start and send data, for example the camera module is not yet started.