Historical version of DV-gui

Lei Sun

Nov 9, 2023, 4:25:37 AM11/9/23
to dv-users
Hi,

First, Thank you for the efforts of maintaining the community!

I want to download the v1.6 of the DV-gui, which is older than the latest one(1.6.2). How can I access to the software?

Best,

Lei

Luca Longinotti

Nov 9, 2023, 11:45:11 AM11/9/23
to dv-u...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
all of our released software can be found here:
The GUI releases are in the 'gui' folder.
For Windows and macOS they're easy to find and use, just get the .exe or .dmg files respectively.
For Linux if you're using a package manager like apt in Ubuntu, there's no way to get older version of packages.
You could get the files from the above URL and manually unpack them and run from there.

Hope this helps, have a nice day!
--
Luca Longinotti (llongi)

Head of Embedded Platforms