on and off threshold setting with default high sensitivity for DVXplorer

Andreas Stokholm

Nov 22, 2023, 3:33:41 AM11/22/23
to dv-users
Hello,

I am attempting to reconstruct my captured event footage, however, I am unsure what thresholds are used by default in the DV software for the DVXplorer camera. It seems like the settings have a negative threshold of 20 and a positive threshold of 300 but these do not change if I adjust the bias sensitivity, which seem counter intuitive to me. Such a large difference between on and off also seem odd to me, particularly since I have about 50% more on events compared to off events in my recordings. Can someone elaborate on this?

Thank you in advance! :)