DV runtime error

jari...@gmail.com

May 22, 2024, 5:43:16 AMMay 22
to dv-users
Hi guys,

I'm running in an embedded system the dv-runtime v1.4.1 and on my laptop the last version of DV GUI. When I connect the DV GUI to the remote dv-runtime, there are no errors in the console.

Then, I create my DV GUI project with only a Davis module and the default visualization module, to visualize events from the sensor. When I run (play) the Davis module I get the following errors in the console:
 ERROR: DAVIS ID-0 SN-00000006 [2:5]: Error message: 'PIB Error: Other PIB Error occurred!' (code 26 at time 1058388).
ERROR: DAVIS ID-0 SN-00000006 [2:5]: Error message: 'PIB Error: Other PIB Error occurred!' (code 26 at time 1058393).

I don't see any events in the output DV tab. The windows for representing events appear but with no incoming events.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best,
Antonio

jari...@gmail.com

May 22, 2024, 7:02:08 AMMay 22
to dv-users
Hi,

I answer myself. The problem is related with the DV GUI and the dv-runtime versions. The dv-runtime version running in the embedded system is 1.4.1 and the DV GUI version is 1.6.2. This combination does not work. I downgrade the DV GUI to version 1.2.3 and everything work.

I was wondering if I can find a repo with all DV GUI version.

Best,
Antonio

Luca Longinotti

May 24, 2024, 4:22:10 AMMay 24
to dv-users
Correct, DV gui 1.5 and newer is only compatible with dv-runtime 1.5 and newer. So with dv-runtime 1.4 you need gui 1.4 or older. All gui builds are available here: