VAN Meeting: NHibernate Profiler with Oren Eini on 2/18/09

1 view

Zachariah Young

Feb 15, 2009, 11:23:09 PM2/15/09
to Chicago alt.net, DC alt.net, DE alt.net, Dutch alt.net, Dweden alt.net, Fort Collins alt.tnet, Glasgow alt.net, Houston alt.net, Israel alt.net, MPLS alt.net, MY alt.net, Nashville alt.net, netherlands alt.net, NY alt.net, Oresund alt.net, OZ alt.net, Paris alt.net, Philly alt.net, Pittsburgh alt.net, Seattle alt.net, UK alt.net, ZA alt.net
This week Oren Eini will be talking about NHibernate Profiler.

Bio:

My name in Oren Eini, but I'm usually goes by the Alias Ayende Rahien.
The reasons are mostly lost in the mists of time. ;-)

I am an experienced developer / architect, focusing on the CLR and
building business application and developer productivity frameworks
and tools.

I am an active member of several open source projects (NHibernate,
Castle) and the founder of several others (Rhino Mocks, NHibernate
Query Analyzer, Rhino Commons, etc)

Topic:

NHibernate Profiler is now finally available for Public Beta. It is a
real-time visual debugger allowing a development team to gain valuable
insight and perspective into their practice of using NHibernate. The
product is architected with input coming from many top industry
leaders within the NHibernate community. Alerts are presented in a
concise code-review manner indicating patterns of misuse by your
application. To streamline your efforts to correct the misuse, we
provide links to the problematic code section that triggered the alert

Time:
Start Time: Wednesday, Feb 18, 2009 9:00 PM GMT -6 (CST)
End Time: Wednesday, Feb 18, 2009 12:00 PM GMT -6 (CST)
Attendee URL: http://snipr.com/virtualaltnet (Live Meeting)

If you have not heard about VAN. Please read my blog post Intro to VAN.

http://www.zachariahyoung.com/zy/post/2009/01/Introduction-to-Virtual-ALTNET.aspx

--
Zachariah Young
President of NW Arkansas .Net User Group

Zachariah Young