Fwd: 2nd call for paticipation Dutch Functional Programming day

Sean Leather

Dec 13, 2012, 4:11:04 AM12/13/12
to Dutch Haskell Users Group List
Dear all,

The next Dutch Functional Programming day will take place on January 11,
2013, at the Radboud University in Nijmegen.

We hope that you will come.

So far, only 15 people confirmed us that they will come...
For us it convenient to know how many people are planning to attend...
So, please do administrate yourself by sending an email to Bas Lijnse:
b.li...@cs.ru.nl

As usual, there will also be a dinner afterwards.
Hence we like to know whether you will join this dinner.

In case you want to give a presentation please send title and abstract as
soon as possible.
So far we have 7 talks (Uva:1; Twente:2; Utrecht:2; Apeldoorn:1;
Nijmegen:1).

Further details can be found on the FP site:
http://wiki.clean.cs.ru.nl/NL-FP_dag_2013 .

Greetings, hoping to see you all,

Bas Lijnse and Rinus Plasmeijer