Is this group active ?

Abhijit Ray

Nov 8, 2013, 6:39:36 AM11/8/13
to dutc...@googlegroups.com
Just wanted to check if this group is still active ?
I would consider myself a haskell beginner and would definitely gain much from interaction with people who use haskell regularly.
-Thanks,
Abhijit

Erik Hesselink

Nov 8, 2013, 9:08:56 AM11/8/13
to dutch-hug
Hi Abhijit,

The group is currently dormant: there are still people subscribed to
this list, but nobody is organizing any meetings currently. If someone
would step up and do that (could be just picking a pub and sending
emails), I think people would still come.

Erik

Abhijit Ray

Nov 8, 2013, 2:00:49 PM11/8/13
to dutc...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Erik,
Guess I will just keep my eyes open if anything happens. If people are keen on having meetups in  and around Delft , I can probably help with the organizing.

Vadim Zaytsev

Nov 11, 2013, 7:40:41 AM11/11/13
to dutc...@googlegroups.com
Dear Erik et al,

As far as picking a pub goes, since there is no Haskell café in
Amsterdam, we could possibly compromise for the Smalltalk restaurant
on Museumplein ;)

Groeten,
Vadim.

Martijn van Steenbergen

Nov 11, 2013, 9:10:26 AM11/11/13
to dutc...@googlegroups.com
I'll be in Amsterdam next Monday! I could be at Museumplein at 20h. Anyone else up for that?

Nikolaos Bezirgiannis

Nov 11, 2013, 9:16:51 AM11/11/13
to dutc...@googlegroups.com
I can be there too.