November meeting

noknok

Nov 6, 2012, 6:52:29 PM11/6/12
to dutc...@googlegroups.com
Dear fellow Haskellers!

The language censor of Google online editor just tells me that "Haskeller" is a non-existing concept ....

Dear spooks!

There must have been a point in history where it was suggested that there might be a plan to meet on Tuesday, November 13. At least, this is what I see as an entry on my digital agenda. But since (A) I wrote the software for this agenda myself and (B) I wrote it in PHP, I really wonder if this could be true.

Are there any plans? Even plans for talks?

Looking forward to hear from you, and don't worry if you don't exist ...

Yours, Thomas

noknok

Nov 12, 2012, 11:43:40 AM11/12/12
to dutc...@googlegroups.com
I suppose, that means that I should make other plans for tomorrow (Tuesday).
Wish you well, Thomas

Sean Leather

Nov 12, 2012, 12:04:41 PM11/12/12
to Dutch Haskell Users Group List
Hi Thomas,

Sorry that you didn't hear back from anybody. I myself have been rather busy with work and travel.

I won't be able to do anything tomorrow evening. If others can, they should speak up.

Nonetheless, let's plan something for December. Any suggestions for date or activity?

Regards,
Sean

Alessandro Vermeulen

Nov 12, 2012, 12:16:24 PM11/12/12
to dutc...@googlegroups.com

I won't be make it for tomorrow.

Is a day in the week before Christmas agreeable? I imagine December is a busy month.

- Alessandro

S. Doaitse Swierstra

Nov 12, 2012, 3:10:01 PM11/12/12
to dutc...@googlegroups.com