July 20 DAPP meeting at Bethesda at 6pm

Sandi Metz

Jul 14, 2023, 7:49:16 AM7/14/23
to durhampi...@googlegroups.com
All,
I'll be sending you a big email later today with a bunch of updates, so don't be sad that this one is so brief. :-)

This email has two purposes.

First, to remind you of the DAPP meeting next Thursday eve at 6pm on court 1 at Bethesda park.

This is the quarterly DAPP board meeting, and you are invited to attend.  Indeed, you'll hardly be able to prevent this if you're at Bethesda on Thursday.  We'll briefly take care of some board business, and then go over the results of this survey that you're about to take right now.

The survey contains only two questions.  The first is about how you'd like to spend the money you contributed for Piney,  The second question asks you to rank how important various court usages are to you.

It's easy.  Fill it outNow

Remember, I know who you are.

And come to next Thursday's meeting if you can (I'll post the survey results on at DurhamPickleball.org regardless).

Enjoy the day.  Play some pickleball. More email in a bit.
Best,
Sandi
2023 President

--