Vacuum forming locally?

Jeffrey Crews

Aug 24, 2021, 10:33:26 AMAug 24
to SplatSpace
Has anyone worked with a vacuum forming company, preferably locally? I have a work application for some specialized trays to be made, eventually in 100's or 1000's.

Please don't post a bunch of google links, I'd like to hear about personal experiences. Thanks!

JSC

Kevin Neff

Aug 26, 2021, 9:59:08 AMAug 26
to Splat Space

Are you wanting fiber-reinforced resin parts using vacuum bagging or are you talking about drawing a warm piece of plastic over a form?

KLN

Jeffrey Crews

Aug 26, 2021, 11:18:25 AMAug 26
to SplatSpace
Vacuum-forming plastic over a form. Basically semi-disposable clear sorting trays. Like the lid to a sushi container.