Reminder: SplatSpace Monthly Membership and Guests Meeting, Tue, Sep 7, 2021, 7:00 PM

Scott Hall

Sep 7, 2021, 9:55:21 AMSep 7
to SplatSpace
Message from our club president Blake:
Hey folks. Just a reminder our monthly meeting is tomorrow. Stop by and show off what you are working on, ask some questions, and just talk to some other makers! https://www.meetup.com/splatspace/events/xrlxlsyccmbkb/

Please note that I'll be at the space tonight, and will have the meeting in the main room for those that come by.

MeetupMeetup
Tue, Sep 7, 2021, 7:00 PM: Join SplatSpace for our monthly meeting!We will start by having members show off what they have been working on or ask the community any questions, then have any visitors or
Where
Online event
When
Tue, Sep 7, 2021, 7:00 PM