Substitute host from TriBRAE project folks, questions & answers

Scott Hall

Sep 16, 2021, 3:51:52 PMSep 16
to TriBRAE, SplatSpace, robin vermillion
Folks, since I postponed this week's official meetup to next week, Robin Vermillion has offered to help with any microcontroller and electronics questions this Saturday at SplatSpace.

Here is what Robin posted 2 days ago:
If anyone wants to come this Saturday with their Raspberry Pi or Arduino I can help. I've been learning python for 2 years and I repair electronics for a living.

In the future, if anyone else wants to help mentor others or present a subject at a TriBRAE meetup or any other time at SplatSpace, you are most welcome.

--
Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA