New to Durham

chris warren

Oct 3, 2021, 11:56:47 PMOct 3
to Splat Space
Hello friends, I just moved to Durham recently and was hoping to find a workshop where I could have access to a glowforge for my art projects. I've never used one, so was wondering if you offer some kind of tutorial. If you'd like to take a look at what I do, you can find me on instagram @bug.bat. Thanks!

-Chris

andrewr...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2021, 9:17:02 AMOct 11
to Splat Space
Hi Chris,

Sorry for the late response. Splatspace has a glowforge that members can use. If you join splatspace, a member would personally train you to use it. I recommend coming to the next online meeting to introduce yourself and get to know some members.

Andrew