What's your experience with Durty Bull Brewing ?

Scott Hall

Aug 28, 2021, 12:52:57 PMAug 28
to SplatSpace
I just found out about Durty Bull Brewing, and was thinking of visiting there.
They are just down Dowd/Broadway St. a block over from Mangum -- just 2 walking blocks from SplatSpace.

--
Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA

Lisa Lorenzin

Aug 28, 2021, 3:04:01 PMAug 28
to Scott Hall, SplatSpace
Their beer is tasty, they have good outdoor seating, and the staff is nice. Highly recommend!

Be well,
Lisa

On August 28, 2021 12:52:44 PM EDT, Scott Hall <scott...@gmail.com> wrote:
I just found out about Durty Bull Brewing, and was thinking of visiting there.
They are just down Dowd/Broadway St. a block over from Mangum -- just 2 walking blocks from SplatSpace.

--
Please pardon brevity - sent from my phone

Corbyn Redmer

Aug 28, 2021, 6:33:35 PMAug 28
to durham-m...@googlegroups.com
I like em; haven't been in a year tho.