Items not put away when done...

Scott Hall

Aug 21, 2021, 7:27:05 PMAug 21
to SplatSpace, Durham Makerspace
Please put all SplatSpace tools and materials away when you leave the space, even if you intend to come back the next day.
In the two pictures below I noticed missing drawers from the electronics parts, and it was not obvious where they've gone to.
-- yes I've been guilty of the same thing, but now that we are trying to keep the space clean and usable, we all need to do our part.

--
Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA

Dawn Trembath

Aug 23, 2021, 11:59:29 AMAug 23
to Splat Space, Durham Makerspace
Hi Scott,

I have one of the missing drawers, possibly both. Apparently they were in use at #24, and got packed up with the tons of other supplies when we moved out last summer.  I do recognize the drawer from Fred's donation, and maybe the other.  I'll try to remember to replace them the next time I'm at the space.

dt