Fwd: [TriEmbed] Interesting (and cheap) 3D camera on kickstarter now

Scott Hall

Oct 6, 2021, 12:14:02 PMOct 6
to durham-m...@googlegroups.com
-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [TriEmbed] Interesting (and cheap) 3D camera on kickstarter now
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 21:23:17 -0400
From: Rodney Radford via TriEmbed <trie...@triembed.org>
To: TriEmbed Discussion <trie...@triembed.org>

I just pledged on this kickstarter project:

OpenCV AI Kit - Affordable and Tiny by OpenCV — Kickstarter

I really wanted to buy the 100 hours of OpenCV instruction as well, but that was a bit too much for me, but I think the camera will be a fun project.
Attached Message Part

andrewr...@gmail.com

Oct 6, 2021, 12:26:44 PMOct 6
to Splat Space
I got the OAK-D version of this camera from their Kickstarter last year.

I haven't really gotten around to doing anything with it, so let me know if you want to borrow it.