Spring 2009: Critical Mass rides MONTHLY!

Nathan

Nov 26, 2008, 12:18:35 PM11/26/08
to Durango Critical Mass
I am motioning to move the rides to monthly in the spring, in an
attempt to encourage and sustain participation. If no one blocks this
motion, we'll just go ahead and plan for monthly rides next year. I
kinda knew weekly was too often and that it would fizzle out, but
everyone was really stoked and I didn't want to rain on anyone's
parade.

Nathan

Jan 17, 2009, 1:04:45 PM1/17/09
to Durango Critical Mass
Critical Mass around the world is most typically held on the last
Friday of every month around 5:30PM or so. I am wondering how that
sounds to everyone? If no one blocks, we'll just go ahead and begin
organizing the return of Durango Critical Mass on a *monthly* basis.
I'm thinking our first ride should be Friday April 24th, because a
ride in March might still be too cold. How does that sound to
everyone? If no one blocks in the next few days, here on the list,
then i'll make up new flyers and we can start spreading the word!

bikes not bombs! ride free!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_Mass

http://critical-mass.info/