Calling for back-up! Food Not Bombs needs volunteers!

Coe, Nathan J. (NJCOE)

Aug 8, 2009, 12:52:56 PM8/8/09
to anima...@googlegroups.com, durangofo...@googlegroups.com, durango-you...@googlegroups.com, durangopermacu...@googlegroups.com, durangocr...@googlegroups.com, Chidester, Rika M. (RMCHIDESTER), Ray, Zachary (ZRAY), Smith, Scott C. (SCSMITH), Werner, Cara M. (CMWERNER), Taylor, Alexandros M. (AMTAYLOR)
Hey everyone!

I'm headed to Tucson for a week, and several of the FNB collective members are unable to be here tomorrow, Sunday, due to schedule conflicts with work.

So we're looking for as many extra volunteers as we can get right now. Feel free to cook something (vegetarian/vegan) on your own and bring it down to the park, or you can come by the FNB house and see what's going on and what needs done. We'll need someone with a vehicle to do pick-ups and transport, and we'll need cooks and dish washers. We usually get started around 10 or 10:30 for pick-ups and try to be cooking by 11 or so.

If you're interested in helping out you can call the FNB house at 970-764-4773 and if you have any other questions you can contact me on the road via durangofo...@riseup.net or by my trac phone 970-903-0083

The most significant pick-up is Nature's Oasis, and we also usually go to Bread and Homeslice. We have a gift card from Vitamin Cottage that's at the house. Feel free to talk to anyone else you think might be a good donor. There are fliers at the house if you want something to hand them.

Thanks everyone! We can't do this without you!

Who is Durango Food Not Bombs? YOU ARE!

In Solidarity,

-Nathan