Tour De Fort April 1, 2009

Coe, Nathan J. (NJCOE)

Mar 24, 2009, 10:50:48 AM3/24/09
to Hackler, Coral E. (CEHACKLER), durangocr...@googlegroups.com
Hey Coral! Yes, I'll be there with Critical Mass flyers. I'll attach it to this email as well...

You can also find us at:

http://www.myspace.com/durangocriticalmass
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/event.php?eid=119284490415
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/pages/Durango-CO/Durango-Critical-Mass/13672505828