6-11: costume bike parade, then Dance Sanctuary at new location

dirty...@riseup.net

Jun 7, 2011, 4:43:18 PM6/7/11
From JF:

Hi friends,
I just got the latest dance sanctuary invitation and it's at a new
location. I wanted to pass on that information to you, as well as
invite you to the third monthly costume bicycle parade I have been
organizing. First things first: the bike parade meets at 5:30 on the
11th of each month at the park by the tennis courts on 3rd and 13th.
Come in costume and ready to pedal through town. Spread the word!
Invite your friends! The bike parade is a pretty spontaneous event,
but it seems likely that it will end at the dance sanctuary - info
below. Peace,
-Jack
509 540 2486

Community Dance Sanctuary
 Saturday, June 11, 2011
7-9 pm at the Durango Discovery Museum Plaza
1333 Camino Del Rio, by the River Trail
w/ DJ Codestar.

Join us as we dance around Durango; bringing community based
ceremonial dance to public spaces, evoking transformation and dancing
the summer spirit into form!

 This will be our first dance at the Durango Discovery Museum
Plaza...with that in mind, we invite you to bring items that will make
the space comfortable such as blankets, pillows, water, and altar
items. Parking access can be found off Camino Del Rio as well as bike
and walking access from the river trail. Spread the word and bring
your loved ones! A flyer is attached to forward on.

    Through the dance we offer a pathway to your authentic self…
    collectively, through our movement, we listen.
    Community Dance Sanctuary is a place to find what you seek within…
    Come as you are and allow yourself to open up ~ groove out ~ and dive
deep.
    Bring your unasked questions & inner aches ~ your joys & celebration…
    Unify your being through the pulsating rhythms on the dance floor
& the intrinsic flow & expression of your own body…

    Who: Community Dance Sanctuary
    What: Transformative Movement & Ecstatic Dance Sessions
    When: Saturday, June 11, 7-9pm
    Where: The Durango Discovery Museum Plaza by the river trail
    For more information: Contact Elizabeth, 405-714-7662
    Ongoing Community Dance Sanctuaries held on the 2nd Saturday of each
month.

With Love  ~

Community Dance Sanctuary

CDS Flyer June 2011 2.pdf