Manifest taking very long to download

David Chandek-Stark

Sep 13, 2016, 1:08:14 PM9/13/16
to DuraCloud Users
I am currently transferring a large number of files -- at about 1.65M now -- and am seeing very long receive times to download the manifest for the DuraCloud space.  Is this primarily due to the activity of the transfer (which is causing a recalculation of the files in the space?) or is it caused by the sheer number of files in the space?  I just need to configure my client code appropriately.

Thanks,
David

David Chandek-Stark

Sep 13, 2016, 2:10:20 PM9/13/16
to DuraCloud Users
To clarify, on a recent request with curl, I observed a 100 sec wait for the first chunk of the response.