DuraCloud contributors call

Bill Branan

May 24, 2018, 3:14:45 PM5/24/18
to duracl...@googlegroups.com, DuraCloud Users
Hi Everyone,

We have now had two successful DuraCloud contributor calls, the first on April 26, with notes here: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DURACLOUD/2018-04-26+DuraCloud+Contributor+Call and the second on May 22, with notes here: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DURACLOUD/2018-05-22+DuraCloud+Contributor+Call.

On these calls, we agreed that meetings of this group should continue and will take place the 4th Tuesday of each month at 11am ET. The next call will take place June 26, using this agenda: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DURACLOUD/2018-06-26+DuraCloud+Contributor+Call. Everyone is welcome to join in the conversation!

Also on this week's call we agreed to a scheduled development sprint that will take place in October, preceded by a planning day earlier in the same month. If you would like to be involved in this sprint or would like to contribute to DuraCloud in another way, please get in touch! There is plenty of development and non-development work to be accomplished. If you'd like to know more about how you can contribute, you can take a look here: https://github.com/duracloud/duracloud/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md. We're also happy to answer questions.

best,
Bill

---
Bill Branan
Services Technical Director
DuraSpace

Bill Branan

Jun 26, 2018, 8:47:20 AM6/26/18
to duracl...@googlegroups.com, DuraCloud Users
Hi all,

This is a reminder that our next DuraCloud contributor call will occur today at 11am ET. The agenda and connection details are available here: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DURACLOUD/2018-06-26+DuraCloud+Contributor+Call. Notes will be posted after the call. Anyone interested in helping out with DuraCloud is welcome to attend.

best,
Bill

---