Syncing to multiple Spaces

瀏覽次數:9 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

earu...@owu.edu

未讀,
2018年1月22日 下午3:58:202018/1/22
收件者:DuraCloud Users
I'm a new DuraCloud user and I am preparing an initial upload of media files produced from multiple discrete projects. I intended to use individual Spaces in DuraCloud to arrange the files based on their function. I'm having trouble figuring out whether it is possible to use the sync tool to have two or more watched directories sync to separate Spaces (e.g. Syncing directory A:\Project 1\ to Space Project-1 and syncing directory A:\Project 2\ to Space Project-2). The GUI sync tool only seems to allow syncing directories to a single Space within a DuraCloud instance. Is it possible to sync to multiple Spaces?

I appreciate any feedback from the group.

Thanks,

Eugene Rutigliano
Digital Initiatives Librarian
Ohio Wesleyan University