failure with the integration Archivematica + Duracloud

Ralf Siebert

Apr 11, 2016, 8:41:20 AM4/11/16
to DuraCloud Dev
Hello,

maybe my question is to simple. The impact is not what I expected.

I followed the description at

to install the Duracloud Storage Service against AWS S3. Both Archivematica and DuraCloud are installed on the same maschine based on a EC2 instance of AWS. Archivematica and DuraCloud are working fine each for itself. The DuraCloud Sync is running and Spaces are distributed described by the manual of Archivematica.

I want call the list of items I prepared at the DuraCloud Space with the REST call which is coming from Archivematica. The first stone I had to kick out of the way was the certificate and the certificate installation at the DuraCloud tomcat installation. It works fine now too! I prepared the self-signed certificate for the internal network address directly into the CA store. It is wirklich fine.

With curl I can ask the DuraCloud server for the list of spaces or items in a space via https on port 8443 at the tomcat instance and the REST API of DuraCloud directly. I got back the list In needed.

The same REST call of Archivematica is not working. So, in the transfer section I call the same list - maybe another one - over the definition of the space based on DuraCloud type. The list will not the shown and I get the following entry back

INFO      2016-04-05 10:04:56  locations.models.space:space:browse:186:  path: /
DEBUG     2016-04-05 10:04:56  locations.models.duracloud:duracloud:_get_files_list:72:  URL: https://172.xx.x.xx:8443/durastore/digi-lib-trsf-src-001/, params: {'prefix': '/'}

The question is, why the connection cannot be established between Archivematica and DuraCloud?
Where I find the configuration of the Storage Service DuraCloud and the file system at the linux installation of Achrivematica?

Maybe others have the same problems like described! Thank you for a support and the solution of the problem.

Kind Regards,
  Ralf Siebert

Bill Branan

Apr 11, 2016, 10:08:27 AM4/11/16
to duracl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ralf,

I'm glad to hear that you seem to have DuraCloud up and running! It sounds like the issue you are running into is in the connector between Archivematica and DuraCloud. To get that resolved, I would recommend sending this message to the Archivematica list: https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/archivematica

best,
Bill

---
Bill Branan