New DuraCloud Users mailing list

瀏覽次數:19 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Bill Branan

未讀,
2014年8月19日 上午11:28:352014/8/19
收件者:duracl...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you know that we have just started up a new DuraCloud Users mailing list! As with many other projects, it is often helpful for the users of a software platform to have a place to exchange experiences, thoughts, and ideas. If you would like to take part in these conversations, feel free to subscribe: https://groups.google.com/group/duracloud-users.

Of course, discussions about the development of the DuraCloud software should stay on this DuraCloud Dev list.

Thank you for your continued interest in DuraCloud. I look forward to hearing from you on either list!

Bill

~~~
Bill Branan
DuraCloud Technical Lead