Help with Dungeon Craft Quality Assurance

manikus

Oct 26, 2008, 2:06:27 PM10/26/08
to Dungeon Craft
In an effort to improve the quality and playability of Dungeon Craft,
I'm looking for users who will help the developers with quality
assurance.

The purpose of DC quality assurance is to find and fix the errors in
the various databases. In both the original databases and in my
additions there are numerous unintended errors as well as various
playability issues that arise with the particular database and it's
interaction with the engine, i.e. things don't always work the way we
think they do. We also need people to help us test the fixes for the
various bugs to make sure that we did indeed fix the bug.

If you're interested in helping out, please respond to this thread.