Dungeon Craft Help Wiki

manikus

May 23, 2009, 8:33:57 PM5/23/09
to Dungeon Craft
The Help Wiki for Dungeon Craft has been started. :)

https://apps.sourceforge.net/mediawiki/uaf/index.php?title=Main_Page

I believe that everyone should be allowed to read the Wiki with the
current settings, but to edit anything you will need to be a
registered user, at least at SourceForge, perhaps with the Wiki A
couple of pages, namely the main page and the table of contents page
are locked to all but sysops (at the moment just me but I am willing
to add others, just let me know if you're interested).

MediaWiki is the force behind the Wiki which is being hosted on
SourceForge. It seems pretty cool in general, but the SourceForge
version is somewhat limited in that most things are changed in a
server-side config which SourceForge, not me, controls.

I've added the Logic Block pages from the help version I put up on my
site, and will do more throughout the weekend.

Feel free to check it out and start adding to it (drop me a line if
you do, so I can add a link in the table of contents).

Eric

May 24, 2009, 11:55:27 AM5/24/09
to Dungeon Craft
For all non-SourceForge members, you may still view the Wiki by
entering the address:
http://apps.sourceforge.net/mediawiki/uaf/index.php?title=Main_Page

(same as the first, but without the "s" in "https")