DC Help Online

manikus

May 22, 2009, 12:08:21 PM5/22/09
to Dungeon Craft
I've posted the DC Help online. It's not Official, but it is a hint of
things to come.

We are discussing a help Wiki, this would be different from the
current Wiki, just because that is so frickin' hard to format. :) But,
it may be part of it - if I can find something better to be hosted at
SF, I will migrate the current Wiki to it. Another option on the table
will be an html versioin hosted on SF and maintained by me (happily
accepting submissions from the DC community) with regular updates.
Whether we choose a Wiki, or something more static, there will be a
pdf version periodically made available with the most recent updates.

Please, give me some feedback and let me know what you think.

http://dungeoncraft.skybakcone.com/help/