Dungeon Craft designs by Rami Sihvo

1 view

manikus

Jan 2, 2009, 9:37:54 PM1/2/09
to Dungeon Craft
After much searching for a good host for the works of Rami Sihvo, "In
the Service of Aldorf" may now be downloaded to play. You must be able
to decompress 'rar' files, as it is a 12 part download. (If anyone
needs help, please contact me and I would be more than happy to
assist.)
The total size is just under 60 MB spread across 12 files.

The design, along with "Border of Darkness" are hosted on Yahoo in
their own group of which I am the owner/moderator. This means you have
to join the group to download the designs, but I've adjusted the
settings so that anyone can join (it should be immediate). I'm the
only one that can upload or post, so if you have comments or would
like to thank Sihram, post that here.

Show Rami how much you like these designs by writing about them. :)