SourceForge Dungeon Craft Site

manikus

Aug 7, 2008, 1:12:48 PM8/7/08
to Dungeon Craft
I just wanted to pass along a heads up to people that SourceForge has
changed the look of their site. Importantly, some options seem to have
disappeared of their top menu, such as 'Code', 'Tasks', 'Services' and
'Wiki'. I assure you that they are still there, just click on the
'More' option and the whole menu will appear.
They've just added several servers and lots of RAM to their datacenter
so things should run smoother and faster. They are making it easier to
manage for administrators, too, so hopefully the Dungeon Craft team
can be even more responsive to your requests and concerns.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/uaf/