View this page "Links"

Eric

Jun 16, 2008, 12:56:16 AM6/16/08
to Dungeon Craft
Here's a Links page of some useful links for DC and some select non-DC
sites.

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/dungeon-craft/web/links?hl=en
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

manikus

Sep 6, 2008, 10:44:40 AM9/6/08
to Dungeon Craft
The links have all been fixed and updated. (Some nasty bugger changed
all the links to point to "PornTube".)

Additionally, group settings have been changed to stop this from
happening. The only thing that you should notice is that you can no
longer create pages, but everything else (posting, uploading/
downloading files) should be the same. If you want to add a page or
work on the F.A.Q., drop me a line and I'll set you up.

-manikus