Fwd: Verilog Syntax

Paul Campbell

Mar 13, 2023, 5:11:25 PM3/13/23
to dunedin-m...@googlegroups.com
Martin asked me to share this with you - a gentle this document introduces
some stuff that is not synthesisable, I'd recommend that people not use verilog
syntax that wasn't introduced in last week's talk, which is available here:

http://www.taniwha.com/~paul/ttcourse.html

Remember that you have homework, I'm asking you to write some simple verilog
that we're going to load into an FPGA on Thursday. Also please try and load
Vivado onto your laptop, if you can't we'll share mine

Paul