pcb printing in new zealand

Paul Cardno

Apr 1, 2021, 3:51:13 PM4/1/21
to Dunedin MakerSpace
hi All
I have in the past printed pcb at dirtypcbs.com, which is fab. But I'm wondering there is a pcb printing shop in nz that people could recommend, I think this will give me a faster turn around and I'm keen to keep production in new zealand if possible. Not doing large runs just the occasional arty prototype, where I would be looking at up to 10 boards ideally (cost dependent of course).

Any suggestions? and any bad experiences?

cheers Paul

ian....@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2021, 5:52:36 PM4/4/21
to Dunedin MakerSpace
Hi Paul!

       A few years ago, I had a look around for NZ PCB fabs, there were a few but relatively quite expensive.  You might try digikey's new PCB service, at first glance it looks like quite a good deal https://www.digikey.com/en/resources/dkred .  -Ian-

paulca...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2021, 5:00:10 AM4/5/21
to dunedin-m...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Ian