Tiny Tapeout course week 1 ....

Paul Campbell

Mar 9, 2023, 4:32:18 AM3/9/23
to dunedin-m...@googlegroups.com
Thanks everyone for coming tonight, I've put up the original email here:

http://www.taniwha.com/~paul/ttcourse.html

It now has a link to tonight's talk. As promised I also included the
example code I will be using for next week's talk - your homework is
to write something interesting that can be used in a similar manner
with the 4 LEDs and 4 push buttons on the FPGA board we'll be playing
with.

Please try building your design and test it in iverilog. If you can,
please follow the instructions and load Vivado onto your laptop, if
you can't we'll share with each other. You should also be thinking
about what you want to make for tiny tapeout.

I've available via email/etc if anyone has any questions

- Paul