View this page "Scene- To Marathon"

1 view

Ty

Nov 5, 2007, 10:31:15 PM11/5/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
First scene of Chapter 2

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/dune-wheels-within-wheels/web/scene--to-marathon
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

Harrison Bradlow

Nov 6, 2007, 12:07:28 AM11/6/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
Update should be pretty easy to find, I won't bother with directions!

Jason, I asked Petre a question and went ahead and answered it for
him. If you don't like Petre's response, feel free to change it. It
was a minor question though so I thought I'd go ahead and fill in an
appropriate seeming response. Just as a heads up to everybody, I have
no problem with anybody doing that in a conversation with Aleksandr.

Harrison Bradlow

Nov 6, 2007, 7:44:06 AM11/6/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
A few minor grammar edits.

Jason Bross

Nov 6, 2007, 9:42:55 PM11/6/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
edited the end after Aleks spoke, replied to GM's note

Harrison Bradlow

Nov 6, 2007, 11:42:21 PM11/6/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
At the end, replied to Petre.

Harrison Bradlow

Nov 12, 2007, 11:48:13 AM11/12/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
Hi all. I initiated conversations with Ausi, August, and Traxxek.
They take place on multiple time frames, like the different threads we
had going during the general dinner scene. Feel free to go in and
make replies. Also, you'll note that I had Aleksandr say several
lines of dialogue without any responses. Hopefully that'll help the
whole scene move along. Whoever is in the conversation with him, feel
free to edit the dialogue as you feel is necessary, use your
judgment. If you want to split up something Aleksandr says into two
lines, or combine two down to one, or add or subtract little things,
go for it.

Ty

Nov 12, 2007, 11:52:08 AM11/12/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
New GM Note, (time-sensitive so check it out)

Christiane Koval

Nov 12, 2007, 2:22:22 PM11/12/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
Near the end, added a paragraph.

I won't be able to get on much the next couple weeks, as I said in the
reply to Ty's note, but feel free to talk to Rosa anyway, I always
check my email, so I'll know if something's updated.

Parker Jakes

Nov 12, 2007, 9:11:37 PM11/12/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
responded to aleksandr, in his bedroom no less!!!!!!!!

Jason Bross

Nov 12, 2007, 11:47:40 PM11/12/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
Replied to Aleks in both places

Harrison Bradlow

Nov 13, 2007, 5:16:57 AM11/13/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
Replied to Petre in the beginning.

Harrison Bradlow

Nov 13, 2007, 5:24:32 AM11/13/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
Responded to Traxxek at the end.

Harrison Bradlow

Nov 13, 2007, 5:35:10 AM11/13/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
Replied to Ausi, sort of in the middle. I skipped a small chunk of
conversation which we can fill in as we go.

Harrison Bradlow

Nov 13, 2007, 4:06:08 PM11/13/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
Modified the scene on the deck between Aleksandr and August so that
Ausi is there also for the latter portion of it.

Jason Bross

Nov 13, 2007, 8:21:56 PM11/13/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
relied to Aleks

Parker Jakes

Nov 13, 2007, 11:12:37 PM11/13/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
responded to aleks

Harrison Bradlow

Nov 14, 2007, 4:56:52 AM11/14/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
Replied to Traxxek, described Aleksandr's quarters and office.

Harrison Bradlow

Nov 14, 2007, 5:27:49 AM11/14/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
Responded to Ausimandeus, went back and inserted one line into Ausi's
last post, and split it into two paragraphs at the point where I added
my line. Also, toward the end of the scene, I added something else
that I said to Traxxek as a result of my conversation with Ausi.

Harrison Bradlow

Nov 14, 2007, 5:35:52 AM11/14/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
Added a phone call between Aleksandr and Petre to update Petre after
Aleks' conversation with Ausimandeus.

Jason Bross

Nov 14, 2007, 11:17:12 PM11/14/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
Edited near the middle and replied to Aleks near the end.

Harrison Bradlow

Nov 15, 2007, 10:55:31 AM11/15/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
Replied to Traxxek at the end.

Jason Bross

Nov 15, 2007, 11:49:12 PM11/15/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
responded to aleks.

Christiane Koval

Nov 16, 2007, 12:21:42 AM11/16/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
Toward the end, right after the boat reaches the dock.

I'll probably post a bit more in the next week, but I'm still slow,
there's about a two-second lag between typing and seeing my text
appear. Can't wait to get back to home and Wi-fi!

Marjolijn

Nov 16, 2007, 1:16:32 AM11/16/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
Okay, here is my opening post. Basically, it's an intro scene where I
enter after Traxxek's dock-approach, and a scene where I ask to be
accepted as House Swordmaster to Aleksandr at the end.

Harrison Bradlow

Nov 16, 2007, 5:01:04 AM11/16/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
Replied to Marjolijn, at the end. Welcome!

Sidenote: Is there some sort of conflict between your character and
Traxxek? If so, and if Aleksandr would be familiar with it (ie, it's
not some sort of internal, personal thing), I'll take that into
account in RPing.

Harrison Bradlow

Nov 16, 2007, 5:14:14 AM11/16/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
Replied to Traxxek, near the end.

Marjolijn

Nov 16, 2007, 12:20:02 PM11/16/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
Added on a description of Marjolijn to her entrance (realized I hadn't
actually said what she looked like). Also added more about her duties
to the conversation with Aleksandr.
As to relationship with Traxxek---Slightly unclear to outsiders; they
worked together extremely well, but were never obviously physical or
such. As to the Spymaster---She worked under him very obediently, and
seemed to have an excellent military tactical planning to add to his
spying abilities. Kept a bit of a personal distance from him, unlike
most of the people she works with.

Harrison Bradlow

Nov 16, 2007, 4:54:19 PM11/16/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
Added to the scene at the end w/ Aleks and Marjolijn.

Jason Bross

Nov 16, 2007, 8:26:17 PM11/16/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
responded to aleks

Harrison Bradlow

Nov 16, 2007, 8:42:09 PM11/16/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
Replied to Traxxek.

Jason Bross

Nov 17, 2007, 2:25:32 AM11/17/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
replied to Aleks

Harrison Bradlow

Nov 17, 2007, 6:09:01 AM11/17/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
Added a conversation between Aleksandr and a House Troy aid near the
end.

Harrison Bradlow

Nov 18, 2007, 1:39:58 PM11/18/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
Touched up the conversation between Aleksandr and Ausimandeus, toward
the beginning of the thread. That exchange got sort of neglected as
the thread developed. Not concluded yet.

Meng

Nov 18, 2007, 10:42:09 PM11/18/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
Apologies for tardiness.
August replies to Alek's request for report on Parthenope. More to
follow for Spiridon soon.

Meng

Nov 18, 2007, 11:17:52 PM11/18/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels

Christiane Koval

Nov 18, 2007, 11:37:42 PM11/18/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
I've got a question. I was thinking about what I could do with my
character in this scene when I realized, even though they've all been
on a tour of the main compound, I don't have any idea what it looks
like. Would it be possible for someone (DM?) to put up even a quick
map of what the place looks like, and what rooms are where? Thanks.

On Nov 5, 10:31 pm, Ty <mandor1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> First scene of Chapter 2
>
> Click onhttp://groups.google.com/group/dune-wheels-within-wheels/web/scene--t...

Harrison Bradlow

Nov 19, 2007, 10:34:21 AM11/19/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels

Meng

Nov 25, 2007, 9:57:52 PM11/25/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
Added paragraph after Aleksandr dismisses August, just before the
halfway mark.

Harrison Bradlow

Nov 26, 2007, 1:59:49 PM11/26/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
Replied to Traxxek, near the end.

Jason Bross

Nov 27, 2007, 11:49:58 PM11/27/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
replied to Aleks

Christiane Koval

Nov 28, 2007, 1:27:48 AM11/28/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
Added a bit at the end.

Parker Jakes

Nov 28, 2007, 3:15:40 PM11/28/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels

Parker Jakes

Nov 28, 2007, 3:16:44 PM11/28/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
oops, its a response to aleks in his stateroom

Harrison Bradlow

Nov 28, 2007, 4:54:23 PM11/28/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
Replied to Ausimandeus

Ty

Dec 8, 2007, 7:53:31 PM12/8/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
Well...if you all don't feel like posting, I will...

Aleksandr Troy

Dec 8, 2007, 8:12:52 PM12/8/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
Replied to Traxxek