Changed My Mind

Ty

Sep 25, 2007, 12:07:57 PM9/25/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
I *really* like how the pages feature works in Google Groups, so, when
a scene takes place, I will post a narrative beginning, and each of
you can edit the page, inserting conversation and such as you please
and as it fits. This way we can do away with long threads of small
postings waiting for responses and such, and make it more cinematic
and storylike simultaneously.

What this area will now be used for is OOC conversations, planning,
player plotting and idea working, and as always, a place to ask me
questions if you think they (and their responses) should be viewable
by the group on the whole.

Hopefully, we won't run into any issues running the game like this,
but I tend to be inventive, so if we do, I'll come up with a solution
quickly so it wont stem or stall gameplay.

As always, if you have questions, feel free to email me or google chat
me anytime, I'm at your disposal.

Your Dune Master =),

Ty Jakes